Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer free a consultation?
I do. You are welcome to a free 15-20 minute consultation with me so we can meet each other and determine if we are a good fit. You’ll be able to ask me any question that you may have, and I can learn about your situation to determine if my skill sets match your needs.
How can I request a new appointment?
How much does therapy cost?
$240 Initial assessment
$200 60-minute session
$160 45-minute session
Please visit the rates & insurance page to find out more about my rates.
What type of insurance do you accept?
I accept various kinds of insurance. Please visit the rates and insurance page for more info about the types of insurance I accept.
What can I expect to get out of therapy?
Depending on the reasons you are seeking out therapy, what you can expect to get out of therapy differs. Generally, my clients are seeking clarity around a certain issue, want to break the cycle of bad habits, or need advice and counsel about a current life situation. Whatever is going on for you, hopefully therapy will make it easier by providing clarity, relief, confidence, or whatever you feel you need at this time.
What types of therapy do you offer?
I offer therapy for children and families. Generally I offer therapy for:
- Children who have behavioral issues at home or school
- Children who have difficulties interacting with peers
- Children who suffer from the lost of their parents or significant caregivers
- Divorce family’s co-parenting training and children’s adjustment
- Adoptive family’s pre & post adoption adjustment
- Children who witness or suffer directly from Domestic Violence
- Children who are the victims of Sexual Abuse
- Children who have IEP and need to build up self-confidence and self-esteem
How long does it take to feel better?
This varies from person to person. Some people feel a sense of relief after the first session, while for others it may take multiple sessions to start feeling a shift.
How can I know if we are good match?
This is a great question… it’s important to feel comfortable and safe with your therapist. The best way to know if we are a match is by doing a free consultation so we can speak and get a feel for each other. Usually we can determine if we’d be a good match after one conversation. Please feel free to request a free consultation by contacting me online or calling 888-348-6988.